Nonin Medical, Inc. is a rapidly growing international medical device manufacturer that has been designing and distributing high quality medical monitoring devices since 1986. Headquartered in Plymouth, MN, we offer a rewarding work environment with global opportunities while maintaining a small company, employee-focused atmosphere.
The Administrative Associate provides administrative support and organization for the Global Commercial Team to maximize the effectiveness and productivity of the team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with and/or coordinate projects, tasks and initiatives which support the efforts and activities of the Global Commercial Team. (Meetings, training efforts, travel arrangements, commerical initiatives, etc.)
- Organize and distribute informational documentation to internal and external customers as needed to support effective commercial efforts. (Product launch material, announcements, sales tools, etc.)
- Administer payments, registrations, and coordinate sales tools for trade shows as needed
- Order literature and trunk stock for Sales Managers.
- Process expense reports as needed.
- Assist Sales Operations with CRM tasks (entering pricing, running pricelists, etc.)
- Administer and track Demo and Clinical evaluation equipment program via ERP and lot/serial controls and ensure compliance with Sunshine Act.
- Process miscellanious shipping requests.
- Process/troubleshoot purchase and invoicing requests.
- Primary back-up for front receptionist.
- Maintain Department and Team sites within Intranet/SharePoint.
- Complete administrative tasks as required to support the Global Commercial Team.
Required Education & Experience:
- High school diploma and 5+ years of prior administrative support experience.
- Experience supporting a sales or marketing team.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with field staff both on the phone and via email.
- Interpersonal skills to maintain a productive and encouraging relationship with all employees and a culturally diverse distribution network.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time-management
- Associate’s degree.
- Understanding and aptitude for healthcare industry.
- Prior experience supporting an international sales team.
- Previous experience administering a CRM.
- Sit, stand, and/or walk for 8 hours/day.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.