Nonin Medical, Inc. is a rapidly growing international medical device manufacturer that has been designing and distributing high quality medical monitoring devices since 1986. Headquartered in Plymouth, MN, we offer a rewarding work environment with global opportunities while maintaining a small company, employee-focused atmosphere.
The Campaign Marketing Manager is responsible for managing marketing campaigns and serving as the primary project manager for the corporate communications department. This role manages product and market specific campaigns and helps keep the corporate communications team organized and optimized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and executes projects and marketing plans intended to maximize company exposure and produce qualified leads.
- Work closely with the corporate communications manager to help manage the intake of new projects and their associated project plans and deliverables.
- Coordinate deliverables and collaboration on projects within the corporate communications team and other stakeholders.
- Oversee planning for new campaigns to support new products and other initiatives.
- Prioritize development of new and existing campaigns, initiatives and tasks.
- Manage the corporate communications project management system, Asana, to ensure timely execution and delivery of commitments.
- Ensure all regulatory and internal approvals are gained for projects and tasks.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors to identify goals and create solutions that will aid in the attainment of such goals.
- Work closely with the content marketing strategist and digital marketing specialist to ensure deliverables are provided for marketing campaigns (this role does not have any direct reports).
- Manage online and in-person events, in the process determining events, negotiating contracts, directing exhibit design, creating event plans and providing analysis of events.
- Analyze and report on tradeshow events.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, project management or a related field; and 2+ years of marketing project management experience; or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Experience managing marketing campaigns and projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid understanding of multi-channel marketing.
- Ability to understand complex technical information.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships with other teams and manage deliverables.
- Mature problem-solving skills for triage of complicated business challenges.
- Reporting and analysis (Excel dashboards, PowerPoint presentations, Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing best practices and fundamentals.
- Agency marketing experience.
- Experience using Asana or other digital project management software.
- Event and/or tradeshow management experience.
- Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hrs/day.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.