Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in software development in an embedded system.
- Experience with assembly-level and C code development, real time signal processing, and I/O control for microcontrollers.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with computers and MS operating systems.
- Knowledge of data acquisition tools and techniques.
- Proficiency in data preparation, analysis, and presentation.
- Self-Starter; Highly-Organized; Detail-Oriented; Highly-Motivated; Strong Problem Solver; Independent Worker & Strong Team Player; Analytical; Strong Interpersonal & Verbal/Written Communication;
- Customer-Focused; Results-Driven; Initiative; “Can-Do” Attitude
- Experience with ISO 13485.
- Familiarity with the FDA GMP.
- Experience in software development for medical devices.
Able to sit, stand, and/or walk for 8 hours a day.