Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business, sciences or an equivalent combination of education and related business experience.
- 5 years of sales, marketing or business management experience in the medical /sciences industry.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven business analysis and judgment and the ability to proactively manage business revenue to meet objectives.
- Relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including CRM, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- 5+ years of US sales, marketing and business management experience in the physician office space, including familiarity with trends, technologies, products and players involving direct and indirect sales channels.
- Strong preference for experience improving sales performance through national physician office distribution partners.
- Ability to sit/stand/walk a minimum of 8 hours/day.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time via car and plane.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.