Required Education &Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related degree.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience to include 7+ years of project management experience with demonstrated successful outcomes and 3+ years of engineering or product development experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated success in project management for complex and concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and team leadership skills.
- Experience in coordinating cross-disciplinary project teams in a matrix management environment.
- Excellent written, oral, and relationship communication skills.
- Significant experience using project management methods and software tools.
- Business related computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience leading medical device (Class II or Class III) development projects.
- Experience with Medical Device Directive, ISO 13485, FDA Design Controls, or similar requirements.
- Experience in a regulated industry.
- Skill in summarizing complex information for a variety of audiences.
- Experience utilizing enterprise resource planning (ERP) tools.
- Experience in customer interaction.
- PMP or NPDP certification.
- MBA, Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for 8 hours per day.
Ability to travel occasionally for work-related assignments.