This Sales Operations Manager is responsible for driving the utilization, onboarding, and support of the Global Sales Team. This position will work closely with the Global Commercial Team, owning the integrity of our sales operating systems and processes as well as assist in developing, executing, measuring, and continuously improving enablement and sales operational strategies for the sales organization that result in improved productivity and increased sales performance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Platforms and systems: Analyze existing processes and tools, define ongoing improvements and enhancements, develop new processes and champion usage designed to improve and streamline sales effectiveness. Processes included but not limited to: deals desk, Quote to order process, and sales enablement tool
- Onboarding: Develop and formalize an effective seller on-boarding program and seller training/education program including content, process and training events/tools. To include Sales Training on product, methodology, and market.
- CRM: Design, implement and maintain a more effective CRM utilization process included but not limited to Lead management process so that lead nurturing and conversion is optimized and sales administration of proposals and contract management
- Pipeline Management: Creating and solidifying the sales pipeline with a consistent process that is well defined and repeatable for the sales to know when and how to progress through the pipeline (deals in pipeline, size of deal, % of complete dataCompensation optimization and administration
- Sales Administration: develop, implement and maintain Proposal and contract management process enhancements and efficiencies
- Reporting-Analytics: Reporting, delivery, executing and analyzing sales data to provide insight, understanding and decision-support based on facts
- Enablement and Content: develop, maintain, and integrate marketing and sales enablement content and tools to support the building of common components of direct and channel partner onboarding in conjunction with Marketing.
- Training: Build out an ongoing calendar of formal and information sales enablement training sessions covering, new sales tools, systems, promotions, product training, communication, product updates, etc. delivered by various means, online, video conferencing, WebEx, etc.
- People Management: manage direct reports (Sales Operations Specialists) to include training and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; motivating, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or related field
- 3+ years in Sales, Sales Support, or Marketing role
- 2+ years of Microsoft Office Experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, PivotTables)
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with creation and delivery of sales training content and materials (training guides, video, printed presentations, training decks) along with experience working with sales enablement tools
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Previous experience administering a CRM
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings/trainings
- Exceptional communication skills, including writing memos, presentations, correspondence, email, text, and Verbal skills.
- An “A” player who can adapt well in a fast pace, changing environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and function under tight deadlines
- A “self-starter” who can identify and implement improvements
- Knowledge of sales enablement platform and other sales technology tools
- A passion for system process optimization, training and enablement
- Innovative in the use of technology for training and onboarding
- 3+ years experience in designing, developing and delivering high quality onboarding programs and tools
- Prior management experience
- Stand/Sit 8 hrs/day.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.