The Vice President of Corporate Development & E-Health is a hands-on, revenue-focused position responsible for our E-Health sales focus and for targeting key strategic relationships, partnerships and alliances that will position the company to achieve long-term growth. This position will be responsible for achieving sales and profitability targets in th E-Health business by acquisition of new customers and fostering organic growth in the top tier of existing customers. E-Health area of responsibility includes, m-health, remote monitoring, health and wellness. Secondarily, this individual will identify, analyze and assess new market, product and technology opportunities which will provide solutions for the company’s customers and broaden the company’s business, product and technology portfolio. This position will be part of the Senior leadership team and will influence the Corporate direction in vital sign monitoring and help define how Nonin capitalizes on our markets near and long term.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement sales strategies, objectives, and tactics for Nonin’s eHealth business and take direct responsibility for relationship management of our top 3-5 e-health customers.
- Maintain a clear, in depth, knowledge of E-Health and Vital Signs market needs, opportunities, and competitive strategies. Develop and maintain relationships with leading E-health technology and industry based organizations (i.e. continua, wireless life sciences alliance, etc) to represent Nonin’s strategic interests.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional management to ensure proper support and understanding is established for e-Health and Corporate Development projects and programs
- Be the driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values of the E-Health group. Through personal example, establish the style and approach which meets overall company values and expectations.
- Lead the pursuit and ongoing relationship management of business development targets identified in collaboration with the executive team.
- Establish and maintain a disciplined funnel and documented pipeline of business opportunities, measured by dollar value, at each stage of the sales process.
- Establish key performance metrics for each area.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of business management experience in related industries.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven business analysis and judgment and the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet company objectives
- Business development experience in managing B2B relationships, agreements definition and management including licensing, and risk management
- Skills include business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management
- Key attributes include professional and positive approach, self motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative and able to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrated executive level oral and written communication skills
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- 5 years plus of experience in the eHealth field, including needs and market assessments of wired and wireless technologies.
- A solid understanding of the E-health market; including trends, technologies, products and influencers
- Sit/stand/walk 8 hrs/day
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.