Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 2+ years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience reconciling the General Ledger to various source records
- Strong accounting aptitude and problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency with ERP software and Microsoft Office
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Contributes in a positive way to group decision making and teamwork
- Ability to clearly communicate about accounting issues verbally and in writing
- Ability to work as a cooperative team player with managers, supervisors, co-workers, and others while maintaining confidentiality
- Experience working with fixed asset accounting systems
- Exposure to cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Stand, sit, walk for a minimum of 8 hours
- Ability to work with a computer.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.