The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of written and visual content for marketing/communications needs. They will be expected to create new and revise existing content to several markets and audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, writes, designs and executes content marketing initiatives including: SEO optimized website copy, blog posts, social media posts, e-mail/newsletters, video scripts, whitepapers/case studies, direct mail campaigns, product descriptions, spec sheets and other promotional materials.
- Develop and map the content marketing strategy for several market segments while working closely with the Corporate Communications Manager.
- Works closely with the digital marketing specialist to analyze, report on and improve the effectiveness of digital marketing content.
- Collaborates with designers, analysts, product managers and outside vendors to produce relevant content that meets the various market needs.
- Edit, proof and improve content for all brand communications.
- Optimize website copy for SEO in collaboration with an outside vendor.
- Maintain files on servers, intranet, extranet and websites.
- Manage internal and external creative services and projects involving copywriting, graphic design and video.
- Develop standards and best practices for content creation, voice, tone, style, distribution, maintenance and content repurposing.
- Manages and maintains content/copy process from start to finish, including internal revisions, legal approval, technical updates, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience creating content in a marketing/communications role
- Or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated copywriting ability.
- Intermediate experience level using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid understanding of business use of social media platforms, SEO and e-mail marketing.
- Ability to translate complex technical information into consumer-friendly language that drives action.
- Dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale and rely on data to make decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- B2B marketing experience a plus
- Experience in audio and video recording, editing and production
- Photography experience a plus
- Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hrs/day.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.