The Receiving Inspector is responsible for reviewing the incoming quality level of the products utilized in the manufacturing of Nonin Medical, Inc. devices.
Essential Job Functions:
- Generate First Articles Inspection Reports (FAIR’s)
- Product verification and count of articles received.
- Inspect product per applicable Engineering Drawings and Inspection Processes.
- Generate Inspection Reports and Discrepant Material Reports.
- Data entry into the Vendor Qualification and AX systems.
- Maintain the Receiving Inspection Files and general inspection area.
- Generate Engineering Notices.
- Participate in testing, sampling, and evaluation activities as directed.
- Assist in training Inspection personnel in activities and practices.
- Other activities and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
- High school degree or GED.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret various prints, schematics, and Inspection Processes.
- Good mathematical ability and the ability to compute totals, averages, ranges, percentages, and fractions.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English to effectively communicate with company personnel and vendors.
- Basic knowledge of computers and related data entry experience.
- Two or more years of Receiving Inspection experience.
- Adept at performing PCB inspections, per IPC A 610.
- Demonstrated proficiency using a Surface Plate and associated measurement devices.
- Good dexterity, enabling use of various hand-held measurement devices.
- Good visual acuity and the ability to use a microscope.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.