Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years of sales experience.
- Strong conceptual and consultative strategic selling skills.
- Proven track record of sales excellence.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced with in-service/training on product use
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Professional and positive approach, team player, strength in building relationships.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and pass hospital credentialing requirements.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Sales experience in medical device sales or other high tech industry.
- An understanding of the patient monitoring, CIS and Perfusion, including trends, technologies, products, and players.
- Experienced with negotiations with executive administration levels, i.e., CFO, CIO, CEO, CMO.
- Clinical knowledge in cardiopulmonary, critical care and cardiovascular surgery.
- Sit/stand 8 hours/day
- Ability to willingness to travel approximately 60% of the time.