The International Territory Manager will develop and manage strong sales/distribution channels throughout India. Continuously evaluate assigned geography markets and implement changes that will result in achieving Nonin’s short and long range growth objectives. This position will train distribution partners on Nonin product and selling best practices.
The territory consists of all of India.
Location: this is a remote position based in India; prefer New Dehli, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, or Hyderabad.
Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluate and manage strong sales/distribution channels throughout India
- Assign and manage appropriate sales goals with each distributor
- Recommend and implement distribution changes as needed to meet sales and growth expectations
- Work to successfully develop customer interest and adoption of Nonin technology
- Maintain appropriate and timely communication with distributors
- Travel- including co travel with distribution partners- as needed or requested to provide training, support, and leadership to distributors with regard to Nonin product sales
- Collect, understand and report market information (competitive updates, territory issues, status of orders, product successes, etc.) that will allow marketing to create initiatives that will support sales goals
- Work closely with Marketing to create and implement initiatives that will support sales goals
- Maintain and communicate a professional level knowledge of the clinical application benefits of the technology
- Develop and execute strategies and initiatives to meet annual targets by product line
- Work together with Regulatory Affairs and the distribution partner to assure that Nonin products are registered in the assigned territory in an appropriate and timely manner ensuring continuity of sales
- Prepare and submit sales forecasts by dollars/ euro’s and units and other reports as requested on a timely basis
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives
- Attend trade shows and sales meetings as needed
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in sciences or business discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years’ experience with proven success in managing medical distribution channels
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Fluency in Hindi language and English (verbal and writing)
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills to present data and reports in a meaningful format
- Ability to effectively present information to management, end users distributors and/or distributor sales staff.
- Strong market analysis, strategic planning, leadership and teambuilding skills
- Understanding and aptitude for healthcare and regulatory requirements and issues
- Must be able to travel approx. 60% of the time, including international travel for 1-3 week periods or as required by manager
- Self starter, Highly organized; Works well with all functional levels in the organization; Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills; High level of business management and facilitation skills; Capability to resolve complex problems with minimum of confusion, frustration and inconveniences for all parties concerned
- Customer focused; Action-Oriented; Building team spirit; Self development; Creativity and innovation; Problem solving; Ethics and values
- Professionally represents Nonin and approach in all aspects of the assigned duties
- Experience in cardiopulmonary care, respiratory care, critical care, and anesthesia
- Fluency in other languages.
- Ability to sit/ stand for 8 hours/day
- Must be able to travel via plane, car, and train for long periods of time (within territory and to United States for meetings at headquarters)
- Driver’s license
- Current passport