The Retail Channel Sales Specialist will develop our E-Commerce and Retail business, increasing the demand of products with all .com sites. This position will forward our E-Commerce/Retail strategy, developing key sales milestones/metrics, and working cross-functionally to execute on this strategy. The Retail Channel Sales Specialist will drive sales growth along with communication initiatives that will promote brand awareness, launch new products, and support the E-Commerce business.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans that drive transformative revenue growth in the Retail product categories
- Measure the performance of the retail/e-commerce business on a regular basis to monitor sell-thru, set targets, and forecast the upcoming demand; provide managerial reports to the leadership team
- Create and lead programs (including Minimum Advertised Pricing policies and enforcement) to meet goals, optimize sales, and promote healthy growth of the business
- Develop and maintain relationships with key retail/e-commerce channel partners
- Provide leadership on projects that impact E-Commerce channel operations with an emphasis on process, logistics, and customer support
- Apply knowledge of company products and services to provide quality customer service
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to monitor/manage new products, new prices for an existing product, changes to end of life date for a product, and new release dates
- Function as a liaison between the end user, customer and internal departments
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 3+ years of experience in sales and/or marketing leveraging major Retail/E-Commerce channels such as Amazon, Wal-Mart, etc.
- Proven account management experience with customer-focused, analytical mindset
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Deep understanding of online marketing, measurement and analytics, and content management
- Keen, analytical mind and strong planning skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to translate data into clear action plans
- Proven written and verbal communications skills, effective time management and problem solving skill expertise
- Ability to drive action through the activity of others in order to achieve desired results
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent strategic relationship builder—must have track record of building relationships within E-Commerce channels in order to expand the company’s presence and drive sales
- Proven multi-tasking skills—ability to prioritize projects, strategize, and balance a wide and varying customer base
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Experience as online store manager, product manager, or category manager
- Experience in the medical device industry
- Sit/stand 8 hours/day.
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 25% of the time, both domestically and internationally.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.