The Associate Western Territory Manager is responsible for achieving annual revenue growth goals for products in assigned territory including direct sales and sales through distribution partnerships.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive the attainment of company revenue growth goals and profitability in assigned geographic territory.
- Plan and execute sales activities, including development of key account strategies, their implementation, and the required coordination of resources.
- Identify target accounts using the methodology provided by management.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all customer buying influences within the account’s organization providing value-added solutions.
- Provide appropriate in-service / training support within assigned geography to maximize Nonin’s sales objectives.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of Nonin Medical and competitive product.
- Maintain a funnel volume 4X sales quota and provide accurate 30-60-90 day forecast using assigned forecast tool
- Maintain weekly and monthly reports as required by management, Including accurate and up to date information for all direct accounts and distribution business in the territory, tracked by CRM
- Share market feedback to product marketing management and sales leadership.
- Partner with product and sales management to identify, establish and roll out revenue generating marketing strategies to gain market share in assigned
- Partner with, assess and coach the Distributor sales teams within the assigned territory to ensure revenue and market share objectives are reached.
- Develop proposals and price quotations for a variety of healthcare professionals including physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, biomedical engineers and administrators.
- Manage complex contract negotiations with direct customers and consult on pricing negotiations for Distributors in the assigned territory.
- Respond and resolve customer/distribution network questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Attend clinical meetings, seminars, and tradeshows as appropriate.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years of sales experience.
- Strong conceptual and consultative strategic selling skills.
- Proven track record of sales excellence.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced with in-service/training on product use
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Professional and positive approach, team player, strength in building relationships.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and pass hospital credentialing requirements.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Sales experience in medical device sales or other high tech industry.
- An understanding of the patient monitoring, CIS and Perfusion, including trends, technologies, products, and players.
- Experienced with negotiations with executive administration levels, i.e., CFO, CIO, CEO, CMO.
- Clinical knowledge in cardiopulmonary, critical care and cardiovascular surgery.
- Sit/stand 8 hours/day.
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 60% of the time.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.