Required Education & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0-4+ years of relevant work experience
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Self-Starter; Organized; Detail-Oriented; Multi-tasking & Time Management.
- Results-Driven; Initiative; “Can-Do” Attitude; Customer-Focused.
- PCB design experience including schematic capture and board layout.
- Experience using PCB design software (Altium experience is a plus)
- Assemble experience
- Experience working on microcontroller based systems.
- Knowledge of software used to control test systems such as LabView or Python
- Previous medical device experience a plus.
- Sit/stand/walk 8 hrs/day.