Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of successful related business experience, including, medical device
- Demonstrated success working as an integral cross functional team member
- Tangible experience of routinely working with customers and sales personnel
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Comprehensive understanding of the marketing and product planning process in the Medical Device industry.
- Strong strategic and implementation experience in marketing across various outlets including web-based, traditional, multi-media, etc.
- Financial/business analysis skills.
- Experience with developing and executing product launch strategies and tactics.
- Experience working with a variety of different sales/distribution partners: Direct sales force, Independent sales reps, national and local distributors and OEM partners.
- Knowledge and experience in developing product plans to drive and support franchise strategies.
- Strong cross-functional management skills with demonstrated ability to effectively utilize internal resources to meet project deadlines and objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to listen and assess customer needs, translating those stated customer requests into need statements, prioritize needs/requirements, and communicate them cross-functionally.
- Excellent leadership, presentation, and negotiation skills to work effectively in driving a franchise and participating as a member of cross functional teams.
- Ability to properly determine key product market research priorities, and use the appropriate market research methodologies to quantify market behavior either through quantitative, qualitative or analytical research tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong relationship building skills to constructively foster relationships internally and externally.
- High level of motivation with the ability to operate as an individual and team contributor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project).
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Prior experience in hospital enviroment and/OR experience a PLUS
- Clinical aptitude of respiratory, cardiopulmonary, critical care, and/or emergency medicine.
- Experience working with a variety of different medical device sales/ distribution partners.
- Technical aptitude and/or prior experience working with technical products.
- Sit/stand/walk 8 hrs/day.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.